Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Moving to Utah

Well, Dustin and I are seriously thinking about moving to Utah. We have been job searching and are really excited about the possibility that we might be leaving Idaho soon! Our deal is that whoever finds work first gets it, so although I hope that he is the one to find a full-time position, I am still applying to jobs just in case. If I am working full time then Dustin will be at home with Silas and taking online/night courses at whichever school he can get in to.

I actually scored an interview with Nursing Community Services (for an office assistant) for Monday the 15th, so it looks like a road trip to Utah. Maddie was awesome enough to babysit for me because I can't leave Silas home when Dustin has to work. So keep your fingers crossed, y'all, and please pray for us that we will be able to find work (and an apartment)!!

2 comments:

Emily W said...

good luck Lindsey, I hope everything goes well

Dee Oviatt said...

And know that we are praying for both of you in your search. Doors can miraculously open and we hope this will be the case for you. Hug Silas for me. ~Poopa

THE BECK FILES