
Angela's 18th birthday - She's obsessed with anything red or cherry-flavored, so I made her a cake shaped like a cherry. The leaves are white cake, the cherries are chocolate, and the stems are tootsie rolls. She loved it and I think it turned out really well.

Birthday wishes!!

Silas eating a popsicle. I was really sick and had to get some popsicles for my throat. Silas LOVED them, and I don't feel too bad for giving them to him because they were real fruit. He made a HUGE sticky mess all over the table, but I made sure it was only on the table.

My two clowns. They're a dangerous pair when they get together!

I couldn't resist a cheek shot! This was on our St. George trip in the hotel. Silas just got out of the tub and was fascinated by the draning water. Look at those cute cheeks! After I took this Silas refused to get dressed. I had to chase him around our room and wrestle him into a diaper and clothes - little nudist monster!!
No comments:
Post a Comment