Sunday, June 26, 2011

Trip to Idaho and a Fun Saturday!

This last week Dustin and I took the boys up to Idaho for Dustin's little sister's wedding. It was great! Tiffany was absolutely gorgeous and we love her hubby, Jake. Silas was Jake's little buddy when we went to the zoo. :) It was nice to be able to visit for a few days instead of just a weekend. I had pictures of the zoo but I have to find the memory card so you'll have to wait for them!

Dustin and I took the boys and walked around campus on BYUI. It's changed SO much! I know you probably think this picture is the conference center in Salt Lake:

Well you'd be wrong! This is actually a picture of the auditorium in the new building on BYUI's campus. It sits 15,000 people and it's HUGE! We got lost inside the new buildings and I barely recognized where they had added on to old buildings. Dustin felt so out of place and he grew up in Rexburg! I think in the next few years Rexburg is going to be a lot more like Provo then anyone ever thought.  


 This is right before we drove out of town. Dave had to get up early to get to the farm and wouldn't have seen Silas before we left so we met him at the airport and he took Silas in to see the planes. Silas is obsessed with cars and airplanes so he was so excited!


 "Papa" also let Silas "drive" the plane puller-thingamagig, but when Silas asked to drive the airplane Papa put his foot down. 

Yesterday Macey's had a kid carnival with a free bouncy house and really cheap food. We took Silas to get him our of the house before Dustin had to go to work in the afternoon.

 They had Kong Cones (HUGE ice cream cones) for $0.99 so we shared one. Silas got the cone.


 Henry got pooped out while Silas was in the bouncy house. He wanted to play but we told him he had to wait a few years. :)


 Up close of our tired little man!


Yvette asked me if I could watch Braxton for her for a few hours in the afternoon. Of COURSE I said yes because who can resist that little adorable man? :) So we went to the store and found a little inflatable pool for the guys to hang out and cool off during the hot summer day! I found some cute little toy animals and watering cans for $1 each for the boys to play with, and it was a party! They spent about 2 hours outside splashing and water Grandma's lawn and flowers! :) 

Silas kept filling Braxton's watering can with his own. It was way cute. They also watered each other!

 Henry didn't get to play with the big boys so he chilled with Momma in the shade. 

Nice and cool by the pool!

No comments:

THE BECK FILES