Friday, October 21, 2011

Some Fun Stuff!!

We have had some fun stuff happening at the Beck household the last few weeks. We took Si and Henry (but mostly Si) to see the Witches at Gardener Village in Murray. It is a fun yearly thing that the place (Farm-turned-chic shopping center) puts on and ti is really creative! There are witches everywhere that each shop puts up and kids get a scavenger hunt list. If they find all the witches they get a cookie for 35 cents! Si really liked this witch riding her bike in the air! 



Yesterday we got to have Braxton and Naomi over for a few hours while Yvette was working and Manuel was trapped at an airport in New York. Si LOVES Braxton, and surprisingly was totally in love with Naomi (not that she is not lovable, but I was surprised that Si was so interested in the baby). Si and Braxton actually got into a few minor fights about who got to hug and kiss Naomi! :)

A great picture of the boys hanging out watching a show.


And cute Naomi asleep in our swing! I forgot how much young babies sleep - it is kind of nice! 

I cannot remember when this was - but it was early this month. Si dumped all the toys out of this box and was pretending it was his Ninja Turtle shell. Then Henry trapped him under it! :)

And finally, our little Henry man is SO close to walking! Here is a video I literally shot about 10 minutes ago and he is CRUISIN! I can just tell his wants to run around with his brother causing trouble. 



No comments:

THE BECK FILES