So we finally got our wedding pictures CD a little while ago and I only got the chance to go through them today. The lady we hired apparently got mixed up in a bad business deal and rushed through our job to finish the other one. So instead of fixing the pictures before she put them on CD she just loaded them and sent the disks, four months after we got married. Not gonna lie, I'm really disappointed in her work. We should have just hired mom and she would have done 10 times better as that photographer. Anyway, here are some of the less horrible ones on the CD. Bear in mind, they haven't been edited.


2 comments:
Lindsey you look gorgeous! Also I miss you, we haven't talked since you left. How are classes going? I am excited to see you in a month!
You are stunning, seriously. I love the hair, the dress, the eyes, everything! But my favorite part is that sassy little bit of cleavage you've got going on there... you're such a tease.
Post a Comment