So it's two days until the end of the summer semester and things are crazy, but it looks like the seven week break is going to start off pretty awesome! This weekend Dustin and I are heading down to Utah to see my sister Lisa and her family for their son's baby blessing. This event just happens to fall on the same weekend that The Dark Knight is coming out!! It's like the perfect combination!! I can't wait! Cuteness of "ze baby" with the thrill of the next Batman movie.
This semester has been insane, but for my birthday two weeks ago Dustin got me a gift certificate to Sage Day Spa here in town. I went in on Monday and got an hour-long full body massage... ahhhhhhhh! It was wonderful! If I weren't married and she weren't a woman, I would have kissed the massage therapist. (But she isn't that kind of massage therapist!) It was a very thoughtful and much needed birthday present!
My actual birthday was so busy that Dustin and I could only take a couple hours off to go to dinner at the Olive Garden in Idaho Falls. It was WAY yummy (one of my favorite places to eat) and it was nice to get away. When we got home, however, I had so much to do that I pulled an all-nighter and ended up only getting about an hour of sleep. The same thing happened the next night - another all-nighter! Needless to say it's been a stressful last couple of weeks.
BUT IT'S ALMOST OVER!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment