Dustin and I were supposed to have left Rexburg for Utah three hours ago, but holding true to Oviatt fashion I'm at his parents' place getting the laundry done, and he's getting the car serviced at Grease Monkey! :)
Summer semester is officially OVER!! I turned in my final paper at 4:00 today and with that washed my hands of the last four months. It's been crazy busy and really stressful, and it got to the point where I didn't even care how my grades turned out. Obviously I'll care once I see them, but for now I'm not worrying about it. I'm really looking forward to the next seven weeks mainly for two reasons: #1, I haven't read a book for fun in four months. That's like slicing off an important body part and telling me "no big deal." I planned ahead to remedy this situation and ordered twenty-one Stephen King books off of Ebay. The first two weeks of my vacation will be spent in intimate quarters with those books, a bowl of stove-top stuffing, and chocolate cake. mmmmmm..........!
I took some pictures of our garden but haven't had a chance to upload them or all the other pictures we finally got off of our digital camera - I'll have to do that when we get back.
No comments:
Post a Comment