We go in for our first ultrasound next Monday, and then we'll finally have a picture of the baby! This last week has been pretty rough; yesterday was a milestone - the first time I've thrown up during the pregnancy. It's really difficult to eat most food anymore, usually the thought or smell makes me sick. Not even a teenager and this kid is already giving mom problems!
When we went to Utah for Dean's blessing (and before then) I took some pictures but Dustin's had our camera at work so I haven't been able to put them up until now!
This is what our garden looked like right before we left for Utah in June. Now the corn is as tall as me and the tomatoes just about block everything else out. We had to thin the carrots and we've been up to our ears in green beans for weeks!

Here he is again modeling our carrot crop.

We went to the Creamery to get some stuff for the BBQ, and Autumn was really enjoying her ice cream cone. It was almost as big as she is!
The girls were having a great time jumping on Uncle Dustin. Prairie was running aroung in her panties (or without them if she could get away with it) yelling, "I NAKED!!" She really likes Dustin, and kept tying him up, jumping on him, and wanting to wake him up when he was asleep. Dustin loved playing with the girls and then he loved resting afterwards!
Prairie was having some fun with our camera!Those are the only ones that will load right now, so I guess that's it.
We've just been trying to get things in order before school starts again. I can't believe the break is almost over! We started painting the apartment forever ago and hopefully we'll get it finished in the next two weeks. School starts on the 8th, and I'll be going full time for the Fall. Dustin is taking the semester off to work full time, but he'll go back in the Winter when I'm off of school.
Well that's all for now! We miss you guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment