I can't believe how fast time is going! It's been a busy week for us trying to get things in order before school starts. We had an appointment on Monday to get an ultrasound, and when Dr. Zollinger measured the baby he said it was only 7 weeks instead of 9. I guess babys are a little difficult to decipher until they're older, but anyway it was really awesome to see the picture. I found the little peanut right away, but Dustin had a little trouble figuring out what he was looking at. We were both amazed at how tiny it was! Dr. Zollinger showed us with his fingers the size of the baby, and it was a little smaller than a lentil bean.
I thought we were going to get a print-out of the ultrasound, but either the doc forgot or it's too early and we don't get one until later. We had this whole cool thing planned out to tell Dustin's little brother Jason whose on a mission right now in New York. He doesn't know yet and we swore his family to secrecy, but we'll see how long that lasts. We got a card that on the front says "Know what UNCLE?" We were going to put the sonogram inside the card and surprise Jason, but I think we'll just have to come up with a different idea because our next visit isn't for another 4 weeks and I know that Dustin's family won't be able to keep it a secret for that long. We had to threaten Tiffany with bodily harm to keep her from spilling the beans thus far!
No comments:
Post a Comment