Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Apartment!!

Ok, so this is our new apartment that I'm madly in love with. Excuse the mess, but check out how sexy this apartment is!

This is our kitchen with the amazing amount of cabinet and counter space, and... THE DISHWASHER!!!! I love this kitchen so, so much. It makes me want to cook, which of course makes Dustin very happy as well. This is the view facing our living room...



And this is the other side. See all the counter and cabinets? Ecstacy.



This next one is our little dining room attached to the kitchen. I love that we finally have space to set up our folding table and sit down to dinner instead of sitting on our couch eating off the coffee table. We're keeping our eyes out for a real dining table and chairs, though. That would be amazing.



This picture of our living room is dark so you can't really see anything, but here's Dustin enjoying the cable that comes with our rent. This is the furniture we got an AMAZING deal on from Craigslist - the couch, chair, coffee table, and end table (that's what the TV is sitting on). We'd like to get a tv stand and move the end table over between the couch and chair. Just to give you an idea of the setup, that gray thing in the corner of the picture is the end of our kitchen counter. This picture was taken from in the dining area. To the left is a little hallway that leads to the bathroom on the left and the office/nursery on the right.



The incredibly large bathroom - there's two doors leading into it, one from the hall and one from our bedroom, which is nice if we ever have company because they don't even have to see our bedroom to get to the bathroom, but we can get in at night without leaving the bedroom. The vanity is really big, and I love that Dustin can shave and brush his teeth while I put on my make-up or get ready in the morning. With our last bathroom that was pretty much impossible. If you look in the mirror you can see that the door to the office/nursery is open. This picture is taken from the doorway in our bedroom...

and this one is taken from the doorway in the hall.


This is our messy office that we are still in the process of unpacking. I'm excited to get everything for the baby ready! I think we're going to take a dresser from Dustin's parents to put the baby clothes/diapers in. There's a small closet in the corner opposite the crib as well.


Our bedroom with clothes strewn about (no dirty jokes Ben and Em).


And the beautiful smaller walk-in closet that I LOVE. We can fit our clothes, shoes, and hamper and still have room for storage!
So that's the pictures for now, I'll update some more once we've got everything unpacked and situated.















1 comment:

Dee Oviatt said...

Wow, what a great apartment! Are you going to let us know a new address? I just sent something to your College Avenue address, so who knows if you will actually get it. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Love,
Poopa

THE BECK FILES