Well our stroller and carseat actually got here like two weeks ago but I forgot to post it! I was SO excited for this set because it was neutral colors, had great ratings, and was just all around neat. Not to mention we got a great deal on it at Walmart.com. When I priginally picked it out the set was selling for $120 or $130, but when I actually went to order it the price had gone down to $104! Some carseats or stroller alone go for that much, but we got the full set!
Here are a few pictures to show you what it looks like:
It has kind of a jungle theme, which I wasn't exactly going for but it's cute anyway. I love that the colors are so gender neutral because we're waiting to find out what we're having and we can continue to use gender neutral stuff for our next kid as well.
1 comment:
I'm sure this will be an environmentally friendly baby - you are going green!
~Poopa
Post a Comment