Silas has been having something of a hard week - his eating and sleeping has been a little off. I think he may have caught some of my head cold from over the weekend, but hopefully he'll be back to normal tomorrow.

This is a picture of Dustin after Silas projectile vomited all over his shirt.
After the last two weeks of being home and trying to breastfeed Silas with a bunch of hair falling all over him, I decided it was time for a change. Although I like long hair and Dustin loves me to have long hair, it's was just getting too hard to take care of and too much of a hassle with a new baby. So here is what my hair looked like before the cut: (forgive the pictures, I took them myself.)


And here is the after picture! I had about 8 inches taken off and donated to Locks of Love.

And one last super-cute picture of Silas and Dustin. Dustin has some magic "daddy-touch" that calms Silas down and makes him sleep for hours. Dustin thinks it's because he is really warm, but I think it's because Silas knows his Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment