Just a few random pictures. Dustin and I have been really, really sick the last 24 hours. Hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow, but it was a pretty terrible flu that knocked us both out. Thank heavens Angela was here to help take care of Silas! We weren't even able to get out of bed this morning, and spent most of the day on the couches in our living room. Some of Silas's exploits:

We went to DI and bought a new DVD player because ours was broken. The VHS side still worked but it wouldn't read DVDs anymore. Silas decided the old one was his new toy. Here he is sticking his toothbrush into the VHS player.

He's SO tall and has a really long reach. I've had WAY too many scares with him pulling things off the counter. I can't even tell you how many times he's pulled full cups of water, bowls of food, and even a couple of knives off the counter because one of us forgot that he could reach and didn't put them far enough back!

My cousin Hannah came over to play with Silas. She went to my midwife's appointment with me and then read books with Silas. He LOVES Hannah. She can keep him entertained like no one else, which I'm grateful for!

Me exactly 30 weeks along. I can't imagine getting any bigger but I'll probably double before we meet this little man! Silas seems to understand that there's a baby coming, but we're not sure. Tonight he lifted up my shirt and pushed both hands into my belly, then "gave the baby kisses," all without being prompted. I think he felt the baby move a couple of times.
No comments:
Post a Comment