Our Two Little Men!
Henry is now 16 weeks old. He's the happiest little baby I've ever met and he and Silas are definitely the Terrible Two! :) Silas loves holding his new little brother, kissing him and talking to him. Henry thinks Silas is the coolest and most interesting person in the world, too, so they're both happy with the situation!
Silas, though, is going through some jealousy over what Henry gets to do that Silas doesn't get to. The other day after I fed Henry, Silas climbed up on the couch and started making nursing noises. Then he grabbed my shirt and tried to pull it down! Dusitn and I were a little surprised but Dustin was laughing really hard. We explained to Silas that he's a big boy now who drinks out of cups, and nursing is for babies. He didn't like it, but he hasn't tried it again! :)
I love seeing them together - they're the cutest boys ever! (Not that I'm biased!)

No comments:
Post a Comment