Monday, September 8, 2008

First day of school

Today was the first day of Fall semester classes. I have three on-campus classes and two online classes, so on MWF I'm out of class be 11:15am, and TT I'm out at 8:45am! It's nice, although my first class (Spanish 101) is in the closest building on campus(the Snow), and my second class is in the furthest building on campus (the Hinckley). I was ten minutes late today to my Ed Psych class because I got lost in the Snow building and then had to practically run up the hill to the Hinckley. Unfortunately the run and lack of food gave me a migraine in my third class, Old Testament. I had to have Dustin come and pick me up so I could go home and lay down! Good first day, huh? :)



I know better now, though, and won't make the mistake of not eating enough before I leave the house. I got a lunch bag from WalMart a while ago and have started preparing snacks I can take with me and eat on the go. Hard-boiled eggs, cheesesticks, apples, goldfish, almonds, and lots and lots of water. Hopefully that will help me avoid any more migraine episodes. I emailed my professors to let them know I was pregnant and ask if they had a problem with my eating in class. (Some of the professors are really picky about that!) They were all very nice about it, but Brother Morley, my Ed Psych professor, outed me to the whole class today! Oy. I guess they'd find out anyway, though.

No comments:

THE BECK FILES