Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Names!

So apart from our wonderful, usually-strifeless, amazing marriage where Dustin and I agree on almost everything, there are the baby names. (Dun-dun-dun-DAH!) Small point of contention? I think so. Every name I like Dustin seems not to, and all the names Dustin likes are weird; like, "your-kid-is-going-to-get-sat-on-by-the-fat-kid-that-everyone-else-makes-fun-of" weird. Anyway, here are a few of the names that we are debating. (They're mostly boys names but the girls names have an * by them)

Lindsey's likes:
Maddox (except that Angelina HO-lie named her kid this-arg)
Rauric (Raurac)
Raiden (stupid Mortal Combat which essentially makes this name impossible)
Marley*
Keslin
Rhys (could be a girl)

Dustin's likes:
Magnus
Albus
Severus
Remus (all of these names are ones he likes because they're english, not Harry Potter)
Luciana*
Oleander*
Xaven

I must admit that Xaven and Oleander are growing on me, but they're not "in" yet. Dustin has absolutely vetoed Rauric and Marley, but is considering Keslin and Rhys.

What do you guys think?
THE BECK FILES