
This is a picture of my very swollen feet a couple of weeks ago. I think they just look fat, but really it's water retention. :) The doctor said if my blood pressure was high they would worry about it, but both the baby and I are healthy so it's just regular water retention and we have to deal with it.
Other than looking like I have elephantitis we're just trying to get Dustin through the last month of classes this semester and starting to make preparations to move to Utah in the fall. We're feeling like it's the right choice for us to make and we're looking forward to a new adventure! Not that we don't love Rexburg, but it's time for a change. Dustin is looking into transfering to Utah Valley University for his undergraduate. I'm looking into Medical Transcriptionist programs so that while Dustin finishes school I can help or mostly support us. It's something that I can do from home so I can still be an at-home mom, which is one of the most important things to Dustin and I. We're excited for what's coming next and all the new experiences!
1 comment:
Your poor feet!!! I miss you.
Post a Comment